Green economy: Growth is not good enough
PREMIUM I took a summer class at the JFK School of Government at Harvard University a while ago, long before SBY, our beloved president, gave a speech in the main building of the school. One of the professors complained of the narrow scope of mainstream economics as a purely quantitative expression and assumption of a homo economicus perspective. He was arguing that in the end what matters is the ev...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project