Green economy: Growth is not good enough
I took a summer class at the JFK School of Government at Harvard University a while ago, long before SBY, our beloved president, gave a speech in the main building of the school. One of the professors complained of the narrow scope of mainstream economics as a purely quantitative expression and assumption of a homo economicus perspective. He was arguing that in the end what matters is the ev...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival