Texting while driving? Police will get you
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Need to check your BlackBerry messages on the go? Think again. The Jakarta Police are stepping up their drive to catch motorists using their cellular phones while driving.Head of the City Police Traffic Division Sr. Comr. Royke Lumowa said Wednesday that the police
had started enforcing the traffic regulation by issuing tickets to motorists caught using mobile phones. “Using your cellular ph...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official