World in dire need of action on climate change
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
A resident of Lesotho, a sub-Saharan African country, Bruno Sekoli, could not hide his frustration with the slow progress in climate talks here.
Sekoli, the chair of the least developed countries in the Cancun talks, expressed frustration with “repeated statements” that suggested the negotiating parties had “no intention” of moving on, despite numerous studies showing increased thre...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague