World in dire need of action on climate change
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
A resident of Lesotho, a sub-Saharan African country, Bruno Sekoli, could not hide his frustration with the slow progress in climate talks here.
Sekoli, the chair of the least developed countries in the Cancun talks, expressed frustration with “repeated statements” that suggested the negotiating parties had “no intention” of moving on, despite numerous studies showing increased thre...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter