Tackling the tough questions
The Jakarta Post
Mother, daughter fight: Siti Chomsatun (left) and her daughter Leila Zenastry seek justice for hospital mistreatment that resulted in Siti almost losing her voice. Courtesy of Gambar BergerakIn Indonesia’s patriarchal society, women rarely get opportunities to play a central role in any sector of life.
Society has historically undermined their existence, treating them as second-rate citiz...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth