City launches two busway routes
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After months of delay, the city administration on Friday finally opened two new TransJakarta bus rapid transit routes, corridors IX and X.Corridor IX connects Pinang Ranti in East Jakarta and Pluit in North Jakarta, and corridor X runs between Cililitan in South Jakarta and Tanjung Priok in North Jakarta.Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo said the two new routes were capable of handling 50,000 passengers...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy