City launches two busway routes
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After months of delay, the city administration on Friday finally opened two new TransJakarta bus rapid transit routes, corridors IX and X.Corridor IX connects Pinang Ranti in East Jakarta and Pluit in North Jakarta, and corridor X runs between Cililitan in South Jakarta and Tanjung Priok in North Jakarta.Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo said the two new routes were capable of handling 50,000 passengers...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews