Politics continues to derail anti-corruption fight: Experts
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Politics is stalling the country’s antigraft campaign, with the powers that be allegedly directly interfering with the legal processes of cases implicating high-profile figures.On Dec. 23, Constitutional Court chief justice Mahfud M.D. claimed that he received a threat that one of the court’s justices would be charged with corruption should the court declare then attorney general Hendarman Sup...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign