Editorial: Welcome LPI
The Jakarta Post
Starting today, soccer fans nationwide will have an alternative league with the kick-off of the Indonesian Premier League (LPI) at Manahan Stadium in the Central Java city of Surakarta, featuring host Solo FC and star-studded Persema Malang. The competition has sparked controversy, with the Indonesian Football Association (PSSI) branding the new professional league fielding 19 clubs as illegal bec...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein