Good education does not need a price tag
Education for all: Two female students walk in the compound of a free school in Depok, West Java. The school provides a good education for underprivileged children. Mar CostaSomething draws the children to a bus station in Depok Baru. Entranced, the kids come in swarms of 40, 50 and even 100.
They come early in the morning, in the heat of the afternoon, and late at night after a long day o...
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Indonesia to regulate taxes for global firms’ subsidiaries
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker