Good education does not need a price tag
Education for all: Two female students walk in the compound of a free school in Depok, West Java. The school provides a good education for underprivileged children. Mar CostaSomething draws the children to a bus station in Depok Baru. Entranced, the kids come in swarms of 40, 50 and even 100.
They come early in the morning, in the heat of the afternoon, and late at night after a long day o...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Indonesian students win top honors at science competition in Germany