Good education does not need a price tag
Education for all: Two female students walk in the compound of a free school in Depok, West Java. The school provides a good education for underprivileged children. Mar CostaSomething draws the children to a bus station in Depok Baru. Entranced, the kids come in swarms of 40, 50 and even 100.
They come early in the morning, in the heat of the afternoon, and late at night after a long day o...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities