Railway line to connect airport with downtown Surabaya
The Jakarta Post
A new railway line connecting Gubeng station in Surabaya and Juanda International Airport that will form part of East Java’s Rp 17.39 trillion Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) project is expected to ease traffic in the swelling city.
Hadi Prasetyo, an official in charge of economic and development affairs at the East Java administration office, said the railway line would resemble the rail networ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry