Railway line to connect airport with downtown Surabaya
The Jakarta Post
A new railway line connecting Gubeng station in Surabaya and Juanda International Airport that will form part of East Java’s Rp 17.39 trillion Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) project is expected to ease traffic in the swelling city.
Hadi Prasetyo, an official in charge of economic and development affairs at the East Java administration office, said the railway line would resemble the rail networ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang