Railway line to connect airport with downtown Surabaya
The Jakarta Post
A new railway line connecting Gubeng station in Surabaya and Juanda International Airport that will form part of East Java’s Rp 17.39 trillion Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) project is expected to ease traffic in the swelling city.
Hadi Prasetyo, an official in charge of economic and development affairs at the East Java administration office, said the railway line would resemble the rail networ...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy