Children exposed to lead poisoning in Greater Jakarta
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Research conducted in several areas in Greater Jakarta showed that a large number of children suffered from severe lead poisoning.The survey conducted by the Committee for the Phaseout of Leaded Gasoline (KPBB) and the New York-based Blacksmith Institute checked the level of lead in the blood of 400 children who lived in areas with high levels of exposure to lead, including 71 spots used as dump s...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...