Will ASEAN thrive in 2030?
Washington, DC | Mon, February 14 2011 | 09:55 am
PREMIUMWhat will the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) look like in the year 2030? As a durable and successful regional grouping in the developing world, ASEAN is a force for stability and cooperation in Asia. But can we take its longevity and success for granted?ASEAN’s irrelevance or even death has been predicted several times before. At its birth in 1967, few people thought it would liv...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- New rule could give banks more headaches
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- To control population, Yogyakarta offers Rp 1 million for men to undergo vasectomies
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'
SE Asia2,000 trapped as fighting rages in Philippine city: Govt
Sri Rahayu Founder and managing partner of the Rahayu & Partners law firm
How to address non-performing toll concessions
Life‘Young Sheldon’ trailer shows family life, how to annoy teachers
TravelUS weighs banning laptop computers on international flights