Indonesia and the EU: A relationship in 3D
PREMIUM I am strongly conscious of the deepening ties between Indonesia and the European Union (EU) and the noble values that underpin them. The multi-dimensional nature of our relationship can be captured in 3 “D’s”: democracy, diversity and development.First, democracy. Indonesia emerged from a long period of autocratic rule to form the world’s largest Muslim-majority democracy. That democracy n...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president