IDX investors given freedom to have their own accounts
The Jakarta Post
Investors in the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) can now check their investment accounts at four local banks, after PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), the securities depository and settlement institution at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), separated their accounts from those of securities brokers.
KSEI officially named on Thursday the four banks — Bank Central Asia, Bank CIMB ...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne