IDX investors given freedom to have their own accounts
The Jakarta Post
Investors in the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) can now check their investment accounts at four local banks, after PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), the securities depository and settlement institution at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), separated their accounts from those of securities brokers.
KSEI officially named on Thursday the four banks — Bank Central Asia, Bank CIMB ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income