IDX investors given freedom to have their own accounts
The Jakarta Post
Investors in the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) can now check their investment accounts at four local banks, after PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), the securities depository and settlement institution at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), separated their accounts from those of securities brokers.
KSEI officially named on Thursday the four banks — Bank Central Asia, Bank CIMB ...
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea