IDX investors given freedom to have their own accounts
The Jakarta Post
Investors in the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) can now check their investment accounts at four local banks, after PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), the securities depository and settlement institution at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), separated their accounts from those of securities brokers.
KSEI officially named on Thursday the four banks — Bank Central Asia, Bank CIMB ...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins