IDX investors given freedom to have their own accounts
The Jakarta Post
Investors in the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) can now check their investment accounts at four local banks, after PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), the securities depository and settlement institution at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), separated their accounts from those of securities brokers.
KSEI officially named on Thursday the four banks — Bank Central Asia, Bank CIMB ...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India