Venice Carnival: A tribute to women
Ruth Setio Nastiti
PREMIUM Mysterious eyes: Eyes wide shut volto mask that doesn’t allow the wearer to easily breath, talk or drink.This year’s annual bacchanal in Venicenot only feted the 150th anniversary of Italy’s unity, but also paid tribute to famous 19th-century heroines of the post-romantic era.Themed “Ottocento — da Senso a Sissi, la cità delle donne” (Nineteenth century — from Senso to Sissi, the c...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement