Clean water and the lack of it
Water contamination in Indonesia is causing increasing concern. Natural phenomenon like volcanoes, storms, earthquakes and so forth indeed change the quality of water but do not cause extreme contamination.
Serious contamination is in fact caused by human behavior resulting in deterioration to a dangerous degree in the quality of water in the lakes, rivers, sea and ground water.
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani