Clean water and the lack of it
Water contamination in Indonesia is causing increasing concern. Natural phenomenon like volcanoes, storms, earthquakes and so forth indeed change the quality of water but do not cause extreme contamination.
Serious contamination is in fact caused by human behavior resulting in deterioration to a dangerous degree in the quality of water in the lakes, rivers, sea and ground water.
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep