Clean water and the lack of it
Water contamination in Indonesia is causing increasing concern. Natural phenomenon like volcanoes, storms, earthquakes and so forth indeed change the quality of water but do not cause extreme contamination.
Serious contamination is in fact caused by human behavior resulting in deterioration to a dangerous degree in the quality of water in the lakes, rivers, sea and ground water.
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion