Reminiscing the glorious past of Indonesian films
Er Audy Zandri
The Jakarta Post
It’s a bit annoying that decomposing bodies, called by different names according to the way they are wrapped in white cloth, is the dominant element of Indonesia’s long spanning movie scene – starting from 1926 with roughly 3,000 titles.
Throw in some hot babes – preferably those who don’t mind to be scantily clad -, ship them off to some island or remote area that doesn’t neces...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival