Reminiscing the glorious past of Indonesian films
Er Audy Zandri
The Jakarta Post
It’s a bit annoying that decomposing bodies, called by different names according to the way they are wrapped in white cloth, is the dominant element of Indonesia’s long spanning movie scene – starting from 1926 with roughly 3,000 titles.
Throw in some hot babes – preferably those who don’t mind to be scantily clad -, ship them off to some island or remote area that doesn’t neces...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia