Reminiscing the glorious past of Indonesian films
Er Audy Zandri
The Jakarta Post
It’s a bit annoying that decomposing bodies, called by different names according to the way they are wrapped in white cloth, is the dominant element of Indonesia’s long spanning movie scene – starting from 1926 with roughly 3,000 titles.
Throw in some hot babes – preferably those who don’t mind to be scantily clad -, ship them off to some island or remote area that doesn’t neces...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur