Legal uncertainty is caused by advocates
In February 2011 one of the most prominent advocates in Jakarta, a darling of the international community, informed a foreign mission that the main reason for poor legal certainty in Indonesia is the fact that the Supreme Court does not publish its decisions.
This is something one hears quite often from the advocate community. In public statements, the media and publications, the Indonesia...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials