Bill promotes doctors in remote areas
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
The Health Ministry is proposing financial incentives and civil servant posts to doctors who are willing to settle in remote areas.
Health Minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih said the proposals were included in a draft bill on medical practitioners that is set to be discussed at the House of Representatives.
“The bill aims to promote a fair distribution of doctors working in urban...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter