Bill promotes doctors in remote areas
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
The Health Ministry is proposing financial incentives and civil servant posts to doctors who are willing to settle in remote areas.
Health Minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih said the proposals were included in a draft bill on medical practitioners that is set to be discussed at the House of Representatives.
“The bill aims to promote a fair distribution of doctors working in urban...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror