Bill promotes doctors in remote areas
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
The Health Ministry is proposing financial incentives and civil servant posts to doctors who are willing to settle in remote areas.
Health Minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih said the proposals were included in a draft bill on medical practitioners that is set to be discussed at the House of Representatives.
“The bill aims to promote a fair distribution of doctors working in urban...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests