RI to have integrated capital market data
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian stock market will have an integrated data warehouse before the end of the year, paving the way for the country to join the planned ASEAN stock exchange, a top official said.
Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) chairperson Nurhaida said Thursday that the data warehouse would integrate files from Bapepam-LK, the Indonesian Stock Exchange (I...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods