RI to have integrated capital market data
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian stock market will have an integrated data warehouse before the end of the year, paving the way for the country to join the planned ASEAN stock exchange, a top official said.
Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) chairperson Nurhaida said Thursday that the data warehouse would integrate files from Bapepam-LK, the Indonesian Stock Exchange (I...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building