RI to have integrated capital market data
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian stock market will have an integrated data warehouse before the end of the year, paving the way for the country to join the planned ASEAN stock exchange, a top official said.
Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) chairperson Nurhaida said Thursday that the data warehouse would integrate files from Bapepam-LK, the Indonesian Stock Exchange (I...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror