RI to have integrated capital market data
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian stock market will have an integrated data warehouse before the end of the year, paving the way for the country to join the planned ASEAN stock exchange, a top official said.
Capital Market and Financial Institutions Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) chairperson Nurhaida said Thursday that the data warehouse would integrate files from Bapepam-LK, the Indonesian Stock Exchange (I...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta