Gugun Blues Shelter: Reviving blues
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Gugun (center), Jono (left) and Bowie (right) from Gugun Blues Shelter perform at @america Pacific Place in Jakarta. JP/Putera Hasudungan Young people often associate blues with old-school people who have thick and long beard, smelly body and frequent bars for hang out. A recent show and talk by Gugun Blues Shelter (GBS) at @america, Pacific Place, Jakarta, could reverse the perception about blues...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'