Gugun Blues Shelter: Reviving blues
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Gugun (center), Jono (left) and Bowie (right) from Gugun Blues Shelter perform at @america Pacific Place in Jakarta. JP/Putera Hasudungan Young people often associate blues with old-school people who have thick and long beard, smelly body and frequent bars for hang out. A recent show and talk by Gugun Blues Shelter (GBS) at @america, Pacific Place, Jakarta, could reverse the perception about blues...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?