Suicide bomber targets police
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Terror strike: Medical workers transport a bomb victim at Pelabuhan Hospital in Cirebon, West Java, on Friday. A suicide bomber blew himself up in a mosque inside a police compound in Cirebon on Friday, killing himself and wounding 17 others, police said, in the most serious incident in a recent spate of attacks by religious militants. Reuters/Shan ShanPolice fell victim to a terror attack when a ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens