Suicide bomber targets police
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Terror strike: Medical workers transport a bomb victim at Pelabuhan Hospital in Cirebon, West Java, on Friday. A suicide bomber blew himself up in a mosque inside a police compound in Cirebon on Friday, killing himself and wounding 17 others, police said, in the most serious incident in a recent spate of attacks by religious militants. Reuters/Shan ShanPolice fell victim to a terror attack when a ...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church