Suicide bomber targets police
The Jakarta Post
Terror strike: Medical workers transport a bomb victim at Pelabuhan Hospital in Cirebon, West Java, on Friday. A suicide bomber blew himself up in a mosque inside a police compound in Cirebon on Friday, killing himself and wounding 17 others, police said, in the most serious incident in a recent spate of attacks by religious militants. Reuters/Shan ShanPolice fell victim to a terror attack when a ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation