Marthen Welly: The guardian of Indonesia’s underwater world
Courtesy of Marthen WellyIf deep-sea fish and coral reefs could express thanks to someone, they would inundate this man with countless kind messages and gifts.
Here goes one rare guy who prefers working for an environmental NGO and taking care of numerous fish as well as coral species in Indonesia rather than in a high-paying job in one of Jakarta’s towering buildings.
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president