Marthen Welly: The guardian of Indonesia’s underwater world
Courtesy of Marthen WellyIf deep-sea fish and coral reefs could express thanks to someone, they would inundate this man with countless kind messages and gifts.
Here goes one rare guy who prefers working for an environmental NGO and taking care of numerous fish as well as coral species in Indonesia rather than in a high-paying job in one of Jakarta’s towering buildings.
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares