Marthen Welly: The guardian of Indonesia’s underwater world
Courtesy of Marthen WellyIf deep-sea fish and coral reefs could express thanks to someone, they would inundate this man with countless kind messages and gifts.
Here goes one rare guy who prefers working for an environmental NGO and taking care of numerous fish as well as coral species in Indonesia rather than in a high-paying job in one of Jakarta’s towering buildings.
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment