Marthen Welly: The guardian of Indonesia’s underwater world
Courtesy of Marthen WellyIf deep-sea fish and coral reefs could express thanks to someone, they would inundate this man with countless kind messages and gifts.
Here goes one rare guy who prefers working for an environmental NGO and taking care of numerous fish as well as coral species in Indonesia rather than in a high-paying job in one of Jakarta’s towering buildings.
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne