Ecosystem in Tamblingan, Buyan lakes threatened
Luh De Suriyani
I Wayan Suada, 53, rowed his boat slowly around dozens of roofs of inundated houses in Tamblingan Lake. Two girls also rowed a boat to pick flowers for religious offerings from the highest branch of a swamped tree in the lake.
At least 43 families lost their homes after the lake overflowed and flooded part of Tamblingan hamlet in Munduk village, Buleleng, for the past four months. &nbs...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto