Ecosystem in Tamblingan, Buyan lakes threatened
Luh De Suriyani
I Wayan Suada, 53, rowed his boat slowly around dozens of roofs of inundated houses in Tamblingan Lake. Two girls also rowed a boat to pick flowers for religious offerings from the highest branch of a swamped tree in the lake.
At least 43 families lost their homes after the lake overflowed and flooded part of Tamblingan hamlet in Munduk village, Buleleng, for the past four months. &nbs...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development