Japanese firm set to acquire 25 percent of BNI Securities
The Jakarta Post
SBI Securities, a unit of Japanese investment firm SBI Holdings, has agreed to acquire a 25 percent stake in PT BNI Securities for Rp 114 billion (US$16.70 million), parent company Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) announced Wednesday.
BNI president director Gatot M. Suwondo said that the Japanese company would acquire the 25 percent stake in BNI Securities through the purchase of new shares to b...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval