Japanese firm set to acquire 25 percent of BNI Securities
The Jakarta Post
SBI Securities, a unit of Japanese investment firm SBI Holdings, has agreed to acquire a 25 percent stake in PT BNI Securities for Rp 114 billion (US$16.70 million), parent company Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) announced Wednesday.
BNI president director Gatot M. Suwondo said that the Japanese company would acquire the 25 percent stake in BNI Securities through the purchase of new shares to b...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased