Japanese firm set to acquire 25 percent of BNI Securities
The Jakarta Post
SBI Securities, a unit of Japanese investment firm SBI Holdings, has agreed to acquire a 25 percent stake in PT BNI Securities for Rp 114 billion (US$16.70 million), parent company Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) announced Wednesday.
BNI president director Gatot M. Suwondo said that the Japanese company would acquire the 25 percent stake in BNI Securities through the purchase of new shares to b...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia