Japanese firm set to acquire 25 percent of BNI Securities
The Jakarta Post
SBI Securities, a unit of Japanese investment firm SBI Holdings, has agreed to acquire a 25 percent stake in PT BNI Securities for Rp 114 billion (US$16.70 million), parent company Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) announced Wednesday.
BNI president director Gatot M. Suwondo said that the Japanese company would acquire the 25 percent stake in BNI Securities through the purchase of new shares to b...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family