Japanese firm set to acquire 25 percent of BNI Securities
The Jakarta Post
SBI Securities, a unit of Japanese investment firm SBI Holdings, has agreed to acquire a 25 percent stake in PT BNI Securities for Rp 114 billion (US$16.70 million), parent company Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) announced Wednesday.
BNI president director Gatot M. Suwondo said that the Japanese company would acquire the 25 percent stake in BNI Securities through the purchase of new shares to b...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Malaysian detained for immigration violation