The birthplace of Balinese Hinduism
The Jakarta Post
Curiously, Candrasangka was never mentioned in any existing inscriptions issued from ancient kingdoms here.
Several scholars believed Candrasangka was the alias of Chandrabhayasingha Warmadewa, a 10th century king whose palace lied in Bedahulu, known as Be...
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Investment saving balance of payments: BI
- Scary space movie dethrones funny space movie at US box offices
- Djarot to visit mosques during Ramadhan
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- City tells squatters to leave BMW Park
- Association expects slow auto sales this year
- Southeast Asia’s internet economy tops US$50 billion: Report
- Jokowi welcomes Swedish monarchs at Bogor Palace
- Online health services introduced at East Jakarta Puskesmas