The birthplace of Balinese Hinduism
The Jakarta Post
The ancient text Siwa Purana states that the Samuantiga temple was built during the reign of King Candrasangka, in ancient Bali.
Curiously, Candrasangka was never mentioned in any existing inscriptions issued from ancient kingdoms here.
Several scholars believed Candrasangka was the alias of Chandrabhayasingha Warmadewa, a 10th century king whose palace lied in Bedahulu, known as Be...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam