The birthplace of Balinese Hinduism
The Jakarta Post
The ancient text Siwa Purana states that the Samuantiga temple was built during the reign of King Candrasangka, in ancient Bali.
Curiously, Candrasangka was never mentioned in any existing inscriptions issued from ancient kingdoms here.
Several scholars believed Candrasangka was the alias of Chandrabhayasingha Warmadewa, a 10th century king whose palace lied in Bedahulu, known as Be...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines