Chinese firm to build coal-fired power plant in W. Kalimantan
The Jakarta Post
PT Praba Indopersada, a subsidiary of general contractor firm Praba Group of Indonesia and Chinese firm Gezhouba Group, won a bid to build state-owned electricity company PLN’s coal-fired power plant in Bengkayang, West Kalimantan.
PT Praba Indopersada President director Hartanto Yohanes Lim said in Jakarta on Monday that the plant construction, which would have an output capacity of 2 x ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase