Letter: Abbottabad & Pakistan sovereignty
The Jakarta Post
The US’s Abbottabad operation on May 2 has destroyed what was left of the tattered sovereignty of Pakistan after years of American drone strikes and CIA operations. The Pakistani and American leadership are making a mockery of the world by claiming that the operation against the compound allegedly housing Osama bin Laden was done unilaterally by the US without Pakistan’s knowledge.
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018