ASEAN economies past and future
Maddaremmeng A. Panennungi
Jakarta | Wed, May 11 2011 | 08:00 am
PREMIUMMany experts have forecast promising economic growth from member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). And there are several reasons for such expectations, including the region’s advantageous location, global security, the global economy and its policies over the last two decades.
But history has also shown us evidence of the presence of great nations in the ASEAN...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Palembang develops colorful kampong for Asian Games 2018
- Klender station reopens
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan