New fish, coral species found
The Jakarta Post
A team of scientists has discovered new species of reef fish and coral during a survey conducted from April 29 to May 11 in waters off of Bali Island, Conservation International Indonesia said Thursday.
The group of scientists, which included top international experts on reef fish and coral, conducted the survey in 33 sites throughout Bali. The sites were designated as marine areas that req...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt