New fish, coral species found
The Jakarta Post
A team of scientists has discovered new species of reef fish and coral during a survey conducted from April 29 to May 11 in waters off of Bali Island, Conservation International Indonesia said Thursday.
The group of scientists, which included top international experts on reef fish and coral, conducted the survey in 33 sites throughout Bali. The sites were designated as marine areas that req...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport