New sharia index launched to boost liquidity, investor base
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) officially launched a new equities index on Thursday in a move expected to boost liquidity and widen the investor base amid a growing interest in equities in the world’s biggest Muslim-majority country.
The Indonesia Sharia Stock Index (ISSI), which comprises 214 Indonesian stocks, allows investors to buy stocks without violating Islamic investment guide...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death