New sharia index launched to boost liquidity, investor base
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) officially launched a new equities index on Thursday in a move expected to boost liquidity and widen the investor base amid a growing interest in equities in the world’s biggest Muslim-majority country.
The Indonesia Sharia Stock Index (ISSI), which comprises 214 Indonesian stocks, allows investors to buy stocks without violating Islamic investment guide...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D