Neglected people, unseen diseases
Most of us cannot imagine that there are hidden diseases that affect billions of the world’s population that have been neglected for so many years. Nevertheless, as hard as this may be to believe, this is indeed the case with neglected tropical diseases (NTDs).
NTD is a group of diseases most commonly found among the 2.7 billion people in the world who live on US$2 per day. More than 1 b...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Indonesia – a nation of three clichés
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Jokowi bestows honorary medals for distinguished services
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Thousands Islands to host Tidung Festival 2017