Neglected people, unseen diseases
Most of us cannot imagine that there are hidden diseases that affect billions of the world’s population that have been neglected for so many years. Nevertheless, as hard as this may be to believe, this is indeed the case with neglected tropical diseases (NTDs).
NTD is a group of diseases most commonly found among the 2.7 billion people in the world who live on US$2 per day. More than 1 b...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study