Neglected people, unseen diseases
Most of us cannot imagine that there are hidden diseases that affect billions of the world’s population that have been neglected for so many years. Nevertheless, as hard as this may be to believe, this is indeed the case with neglected tropical diseases (NTDs).
NTD is a group of diseases most commonly found among the 2.7 billion people in the world who live on US$2 per day. More than 1 b...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Xi gets 100% of votes for new term as key ally named VP