Will Indonesia lose the next oil palm?
Deep in the rainforests of Malaysian Borneo in the late 1980s, researchers made an incredible discovery: The bark of a species of peat swamp tree yielded an extract with potent anti-HIV activity. But when the scientists returned to the site to collect more material for analysis, they were shocked to find the tree, and its promise, gone.
Its disappearance triggered a frantic scramble to loca...
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall