RI may become one of six major economies
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is among six emerging economies that will lead the world’s economy with more than half of all global growth by 2025, according to the latest report issued by World Bank.
The other five economies stated in the report, Global Development Horizons 2011—Multipolarity: The New Global, were Brazil, China, India, South Korea and Russia.
“The fast rise of emerging economies h...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Aerobatic Air Force pilot killed in airport crash