RI may become one of six major economies
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is among six emerging economies that will lead the world’s economy with more than half of all global growth by 2025, according to the latest report issued by World Bank.
The other five economies stated in the report, Global Development Horizons 2011—Multipolarity: The New Global, were Brazil, China, India, South Korea and Russia.
“The fast rise of emerging economies h...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt