RI may become one of six major economies
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is among six emerging economies that will lead the world’s economy with more than half of all global growth by 2025, according to the latest report issued by World Bank.
The other five economies stated in the report, Global Development Horizons 2011—Multipolarity: The New Global, were Brazil, China, India, South Korea and Russia.
“The fast rise of emerging economies h...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport