RI may become one of six major economies
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is among six emerging economies that will lead the world’s economy with more than half of all global growth by 2025, according to the latest report issued by World Bank.
The other five economies stated in the report, Global Development Horizons 2011—Multipolarity: The New Global, were Brazil, China, India, South Korea and Russia.
“The fast rise of emerging economies h...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon