RI seeks to exchange planes with South Korea
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia wants to exchange its medium transport CN-235 airplanes with South Korean T-50 Golden
Eagle jet trainers in an attempt to promote local products overseas and boost cooperation between the two countries, top officials say.
Indonesian-made CN-235s have been sold to several countries in the world, including South Korea, as “military and surveillance vehicles”, said Amir Sambo...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge