RI seeks to exchange planes with South Korea
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia wants to exchange its medium transport CN-235 airplanes with South Korean T-50 Golden
Eagle jet trainers in an attempt to promote local products overseas and boost cooperation between the two countries, top officials say.
Indonesian-made CN-235s have been sold to several countries in the world, including South Korea, as “military and surveillance vehicles”, said Amir Sambo...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll