RI seeks to exchange planes with South Korea
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia wants to exchange its medium transport CN-235 airplanes with South Korean T-50 Golden
Eagle jet trainers in an attempt to promote local products overseas and boost cooperation between the two countries, top officials say.
Indonesian-made CN-235s have been sold to several countries in the world, including South Korea, as “military and surveillance vehicles”, said Amir Sambo...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump