RI seeks to exchange planes with South Korea
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia wants to exchange its medium transport CN-235 airplanes with South Korean T-50 Golden
Eagle jet trainers in an attempt to promote local products overseas and boost cooperation between the two countries, top officials say.
Indonesian-made CN-235s have been sold to several countries in the world, including South Korea, as “military and surveillance vehicles”, said Amir Sambo...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality