RI seeks to exchange planes with South Korea
The Jakarta Post
Eagle jet trainers in an attempt to promote local products overseas and boost cooperation between the two countries, top officials say.
Indonesian-made CN-235s have been sold to several countries in the world, including South Korea, as “military and surveillance vehicles”, said Amir Sambo...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- Widespread hotspots mark the start of dry season: BMKG
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Djarot wants dedicated sites for hawkers
- Golkar must support KPK: Ethics board
- Two suspects of UII hazing surrender
- Toshiba turns to enterprises to boost laptop sales
- Golkar Party should start selecting VP candidates: Aburizal