RI Sunni-Shia Council established
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: A gathering called the Indonesia Sunni and Shia Council (MUHSIN) was established Friday in Jakarta by the Indonesian Mosque Council (DMI) representing Sunni and the Indonesian Ahlul Bait Followers (IJABI) representing Shia Muslims.
“This council is the first in the world,” IJABI chair Jalaluddin Rahmat was quoted as saying by Antara news agency.
The council aims to hold ...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam