RI lags behind in flu vaccination rate
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has a low rate of influenza vaccination because immunization shots are expensive, experts say.
Samsuridjal Djauzi, a professor at the medical department of the University of Indonesia, said Indonesia currently ranked low among countries in Asia and the Pacific in the use of the seasonal influenza vaccine.
He cited data published in the newsletter of the Asia-Pacific Adviso...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films