RI lags behind in flu vaccination rate
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has a low rate of influenza vaccination because immunization shots are expensive, experts say.
Samsuridjal Djauzi, a professor at the medical department of the University of Indonesia, said Indonesia currently ranked low among countries in Asia and the Pacific in the use of the seasonal influenza vaccine.
He cited data published in the newsletter of the Asia-Pacific Adviso...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia