Preparations for the SEA Games still mired in chaos
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ready for inaction: A pedestrian walks past a SEA Games banner on the National Sports Committee (KONI) building in Jakarta on Tuesday. Preparations for the regional event that will take place in November in Jakarta and Palembang have been mired by corruption allegations and construction delays. JP/R. Berto Wedhatama With only 170 days to go before the 26th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Jakarta an...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official