Preparations for the SEA Games still mired in chaos
The Jakarta Post
Ready for inaction: A pedestrian walks past a SEA Games banner on the National Sports Committee (KONI) building in Jakarta on Tuesday. Preparations for the regional event that will take place in November in Jakarta and Palembang have been mired by corruption allegations and construction delays. JP/R. Berto Wedhatama With only 170 days to go before the 26th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Jakarta an...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll