Letter: India, Pakistan have to bury hatchet
The Jakarta Post
Farooq’s thought-provoking letter (May 13) suggested that Pakistan was looking for another option! Pakistan does need to reflect inwards for new options with an open mind by tracing its steps backwards to figure out what brought it to its present condition and then try to “undo” these steps.
I don’t know what Pakistanis feel, but we Indians feel we are basically from the same stock....
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says
- U2's Bono calls on US lawmakers to end family separations