Letter: India, Pakistan have to bury hatchet
The Jakarta Post
Farooq’s thought-provoking letter (May 13) suggested that Pakistan was looking for another option! Pakistan does need to reflect inwards for new options with an open mind by tracing its steps backwards to figure out what brought it to its present condition and then try to “undo” these steps.
I don’t know what Pakistanis feel, but we Indians feel we are basically from the same stock....
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation