Letter: India, Pakistan have to bury hatchet
The Jakarta Post
Farooq’s thought-provoking letter (May 13) suggested that Pakistan was looking for another option! Pakistan does need to reflect inwards for new options with an open mind by tracing its steps backwards to figure out what brought it to its present condition and then try to “undo” these steps.
I don’t know what Pakistanis feel, but we Indians feel we are basically from the same stock....
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt