Tangerang goes hi-tech in traffic
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: In a bid to reduce congestion at city intersections, the Tangerang municipal administration plans to use new technology in traffic light management.
“With the new technology, called the Intelligent Transport System (ITS), long lines of vehicles at intersections can be handled on a real-time basis,” Gatot Suprianto, head of the Tangerang Transportation Agency said on Thursday....
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning