Tangerang goes hi-tech in traffic
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: In a bid to reduce congestion at city intersections, the Tangerang municipal administration plans to use new technology in traffic light management.
“With the new technology, called the Intelligent Transport System (ITS), long lines of vehicles at intersections can be handled on a real-time basis,” Gatot Suprianto, head of the Tangerang Transportation Agency said on Thursday....
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion