Administration to improve access to Nusa Penida
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The provincial administration has promised to improve access to the Nusa Penida island chain by enlarging a mainland fishing port at Gunaksa, Klungkung.
Nusa Penida is a group of islets southeast of Bali that has grown into an attractive tourist destination.
“The construction of Gunaksa port will be completed in 2013,” Bali governor Made Mangku Pastika said Thursday during an ope...
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Six ways to identify an authentic Padang restaurant