Administration to improve access to Nusa Penida
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The provincial administration has promised to improve access to the Nusa Penida island chain by enlarging a mainland fishing port at Gunaksa, Klungkung.
Nusa Penida is a group of islets southeast of Bali that has grown into an attractive tourist destination.
“The construction of Gunaksa port will be completed in 2013,” Bali governor Made Mangku Pastika said Thursday during an ope...
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- NGO sues Indonesian government over Ahmadiyah persecution
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Guard allows theft of prison van, multiple collisions follow
- Digital tourist center now open in Soekarno-Hatta’s Terminal 3
- South Sulawesi to host Bira Beach Run
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- No serious issues during this year’s Idul Fitri exodus: Police
- Sandiaga opposes expanding motorcycle ban to more Jakarta thoroughfares