Administration to improve access to Nusa Penida
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The provincial administration has promised to improve access to the Nusa Penida island chain by enlarging a mainland fishing port at Gunaksa, Klungkung.
Nusa Penida is a group of islets southeast of Bali that has grown into an attractive tourist destination.
“The construction of Gunaksa port will be completed in 2013,” Bali governor Made Mangku Pastika said Thursday during an ope...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017