RSPO trademark, not much gain for growers: Gapki
The Jakarta Post
The Kuala-Lumpur based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil’s (RSPO) recent issuance of a trademark for packaging and labels of certified palm oil products will not have significant benefits for palm oil producers, a local palm oil business association says.
Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) chairman Fadhil Hasan said in Jakarta on Friday that the use of the new trademark w...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building