RSPO trademark, not much gain for growers: Gapki
The Jakarta Post
The Kuala-Lumpur based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil’s (RSPO) recent issuance of a trademark for packaging and labels of certified palm oil products will not have significant benefits for palm oil producers, a local palm oil business association says.
Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) chairman Fadhil Hasan said in Jakarta on Friday that the use of the new trademark w...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth