RSPO trademark, not much gain for growers: Gapki
The Jakarta Post
The Kuala-Lumpur based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil’s (RSPO) recent issuance of a trademark for packaging and labels of certified palm oil products will not have significant benefits for palm oil producers, a local palm oil business association says.
Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) chairman Fadhil Hasan said in Jakarta on Friday that the use of the new trademark w...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte