Navy shopping for new submarines
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Indonesian Military (TNI) said it was planning to purchase new submarines and had received offers from several countries, including Germany, France and South Korea.
“Russia also placed a bid but it was later disqualified because the submarines they were offering were too big and not suitable for an archipelagic country,” Navy Chief of Staff Admiral Soeparno was quoted as sa...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target