Jakarta begins testing new dengue vaccine
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Eight hundred children throughout Jakarta are expected to receive doses of a new vaccine starting today (Wednesday), as part of region-wide trials of a new dengue fever vaccine.
Jakarta Health Agency chief Dien Emmawati said the test subjects would receive the shots at five community health centers in Jakarta.
The participating community health centers are in Senen in Central Jakarta...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- West Jakarta to collect tax arrears for hundreds of rental cars
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Khofifah has not resigned from the Cabinet, yet: Palace
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing