Jakarta begins testing new dengue vaccine
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Eight hundred children throughout Jakarta are expected to receive doses of a new vaccine starting today (Wednesday), as part of region-wide trials of a new dengue fever vaccine.
Jakarta Health Agency chief Dien Emmawati said the test subjects would receive the shots at five community health centers in Jakarta.
The participating community health centers are in Senen in Central Jakarta...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island