Jakarta begins testing new dengue vaccine
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Eight hundred children throughout Jakarta are expected to receive doses of a new vaccine starting today (Wednesday), as part of region-wide trials of a new dengue fever vaccine.
Jakarta Health Agency chief Dien Emmawati said the test subjects would receive the shots at five community health centers in Jakarta.
The participating community health centers are in Senen in Central Jakarta...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes