Jakarta begins testing new dengue vaccine
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Eight hundred children throughout Jakarta are expected to receive doses of a new vaccine starting today (Wednesday), as part of region-wide trials of a new dengue fever vaccine.
Jakarta Health Agency chief Dien Emmawati said the test subjects would receive the shots at five community health centers in Jakarta.
The participating community health centers are in Senen in Central Jakarta...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017