Jakarta begins testing new dengue vaccine
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Eight hundred children throughout Jakarta are expected to receive doses of a new vaccine starting today (Wednesday), as part of region-wide trials of a new dengue fever vaccine.
Jakarta Health Agency chief Dien Emmawati said the test subjects would receive the shots at five community health centers in Jakarta.
The participating community health centers are in Senen in Central Jakarta...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash