Jakarta begins testing new dengue vaccine
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Eight hundred children throughout Jakarta are expected to receive doses of a new vaccine starting today (Wednesday), as part of region-wide trials of a new dengue fever vaccine.
Jakarta Health Agency chief Dien Emmawati said the test subjects would receive the shots at five community health centers in Jakarta.
The participating community health centers are in Senen in Central Jakarta...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family