Autonomy Watch: Makassar grows with waterfront city concept
The Jakarta Post
The Makassar municipality’s initiative to become a world waterfront city has gained support from international institutions. The World Bank has given the municipality the chance to show the development progress it intends to implement over a 100 day period.
“After the 100 days, precisely when Makassar celebrates its anniversary in September, the World Bank will evaluate the progress tha...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash