Autonomy Watch: Makassar grows with waterfront city concept
The Jakarta Post
The Makassar municipality’s initiative to become a world waterfront city has gained support from international institutions. The World Bank has given the municipality the chance to show the development progress it intends to implement over a 100 day period.
“After the 100 days, precisely when Makassar celebrates its anniversary in September, the World Bank will evaluate the progress tha...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”