Pramono track record questioned
The Jakarta Post
Human rights watchdog Imparsial said Lt. Gen. Pramono Edhie Wibowo, the President’s brother-in-law, touted as a potential presidential candidate for 2014, is one of two officers eligible for the post of Army chief of staff with a poor human rights record.
Pramono, the chief of the Army Strategic Reserve Command (Kostrad), headed the Army Special Forces (Kopassus) team in 1999. Kopassus wa...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta