Recent cases show women can be as corrupt
The Jakarta Post
Recent female figures named corruption suspects have broken the long-established assumption that women are less corrupt than men due to women’s compassion and tendency to avoid crime.
“Women’s access to power and the public arena has just been opened. With such access, we can see women can also be corrupt,” Ani Widyani Soetjipto, an expert staff member from the Women’s Empowerment...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan