Recent cases show women can be as corrupt
The Jakarta Post
Recent female figures named corruption suspects have broken the long-established assumption that women are less corrupt than men due to women’s compassion and tendency to avoid crime.
“Women’s access to power and the public arena has just been opened. With such access, we can see women can also be corrupt,” Ani Widyani Soetjipto, an expert staff member from the Women’s Empowerment...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2