Recent cases show women can be as corrupt
The Jakarta Post
Recent female figures named corruption suspects have broken the long-established assumption that women are less corrupt than men due to women’s compassion and tendency to avoid crime.
“Women’s access to power and the public arena has just been opened. With such access, we can see women can also be corrupt,” Ani Widyani Soetjipto, an expert staff member from the Women’s Empowerment...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me