Recent cases show women can be as corrupt
The Jakarta Post
Recent female figures named corruption suspects have broken the long-established assumption that women are less corrupt than men due to women’s compassion and tendency to avoid crime.
“Women’s access to power and the public arena has just been opened. With such access, we can see women can also be corrupt,” Ani Widyani Soetjipto, an expert staff member from the Women’s Empowerment...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased