Teater Mandiri still going strong at 40
The Jakarta Post
Are we free yet? A man dies on the street. To where does the compassion disappear?
Sir, we have to stop sharpening the brains of our children. We have to sharpen their dull hearts!
These lines appear in a prologue delivered by poet Putu Wijaya at a play recently staged by Teater Mandiri as part of its 40th anniversary celebrations.
At the special event, the theater, which Put...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'