Mt. Leuser National Park evictions on hold
The Jakarta Post
The eviction of people who have set up homes in Mount Leuser National Park (TNGL) in Langkat regency, North Sumatra, have been temporarily halted following a clash between locals and security officers on Monday.
TNGL agency head Andi Basrul said his office decided to suspend eviction efforts in an endeavor to restore order and create a conducive climate after the clash. “But we will soon ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value