Movement to address acute waste problems in Bali launched
The Jakarta Post
A group of people comprising local government, NGOs and private companies on Friday launched a movement to collectively take action to address serious waste problems in Bali.
They established the Bali Clean and Green Multi-Stakeholder Group, involving some 140 entities aimed at bringing together all societal sectors for creating practical solutions to face environmental problems — beginni...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab