Movement to address acute waste problems in Bali launched
The Jakarta Post
A group of people comprising local government, NGOs and private companies on Friday launched a movement to collectively take action to address serious waste problems in Bali.
They established the Bali Clean and Green Multi-Stakeholder Group, involving some 140 entities aimed at bringing together all societal sectors for creating practical solutions to face environmental problems — beginni...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed