Movement to address acute waste problems in Bali launched
The Jakarta Post
A group of people comprising local government, NGOs and private companies on Friday launched a movement to collectively take action to address serious waste problems in Bali.
They established the Bali Clean and Green Multi-Stakeholder Group, involving some 140 entities aimed at bringing together all societal sectors for creating practical solutions to face environmental problems — beginni...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project