Sumba will be the next Bali: Association
The Jakarta Post
The chairman of an influential tourism association stated Sunday that an increasing number of local tourism operators have now set their sights on the island of Sumba in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), believing it to be the next Bali for international tourists.
“We are increasing a promotional and marketing campaign to introduce the island on the global stage,” The Association of the Indone...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival