Sumba will be the next Bali: Association
The Jakarta Post
The chairman of an influential tourism association stated Sunday that an increasing number of local tourism operators have now set their sights on the island of Sumba in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), believing it to be the next Bali for international tourists.
“We are increasing a promotional and marketing campaign to introduce the island on the global stage,” The Association of the Indone...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon