Sumba will be the next Bali: Association
The Jakarta Post
The chairman of an influential tourism association stated Sunday that an increasing number of local tourism operators have now set their sights on the island of Sumba in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), believing it to be the next Bali for international tourists.
“We are increasing a promotional and marketing campaign to introduce the island on the global stage,” The Association of the Indone...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017